29-07-07

TMTR #6 Dance to the Grime

3 clásicos grime. 3 "novedades"; 2 de Dizzee -1 de nuestros favoritos- y 1 de Wiley. 50 y 50%. I’m 50/50 nifty nifty. Got the best deal nobody can twist me. Anytime somebody try to shoot me. I flip the board, they miss me, miss me.They don’t wanna to fist me, fist me. I’m quick.I used to kick ball with?.And now, I fly through the air like a Frisbee. Or paper aeroplanes see my life is risky. They like the hype, and I like the mic. We both like to fight, them girls like to lips me.I don’t mind I’m an artist, don’t take part if you dont like drama. Everyday I make history.If I wanna turn Muslim. I’ll go ‘n see Ibby and Shifty. I got a brand new deal; at the other end it’s 50/50. BOMBO KLATH

Download:


01 - dizzee rascal - paranoid 02 Birminghams - Forward Riddim 03 - Wiley - 5050 04 - dizzee rascal - wheres da gs (ft._bun_b_pimp_c) 05 more fire crew - oi! 06 Pay As You Go Cartel - Know We.

No hay comentarios.: